Senior Admin Assistant - Production / Food
Duration: Long term
Working Days & Hours: 5 days’ work week (8am – 5:30pm)
- Assist Manager / Supervisor / Section Leader in daily line operations
- Support process improvement activities to meet production goals
- Handle office tasks and general clerical duties
- Generate reports and handle all paperwork for production line
- Handle administrative duties such as data entry, filing and scanning documents.
- Prepare and issue Purchase order and ensure items purchased are received correctly.
- Arrange and pack product for deliveries.
Job Requirements: Min Diploma; Min 2 years of admin experience
Interested candidates, do send me your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd