Senior Admin Assistant
Req. ID: 121076
We are looking for a highly competent Admin Assistant to provide administrative support, basic data compilation and report generation as well as organizing team building activities. You will work on a variety of tasks to help ensure smooth planning and execution of the admin tasks for the APTD Team in MSB. You are expected to be agile, trustworthy and prompt in supporting the various admin tasks assigned by the team. The successful candidate will be self-driven and motivated, with significant attention to detail in all tasks.
- Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- File expense reports and ensure timely reimbursement
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Maintain appropriate discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Arrange and coordinate Team building, celebration activities, etc.
- Coordinate travel (e.g. visa application, travel claim, travel booking)
- Schedule suppliers and internal visitors meeting, office reservation, etc.
- Support TMs in HR related matters eg. work permit, insurance claim, medical, gift arrangement for TMs, etc.
- Admin support for EDB grant that needs monthly update
- Support sharepoint site setup & maintenance
- Support rudimentary data compilation
- Participate in MSB Admin Committee. Able to download admin initiatives to APTD team
- Support admin work on Capital
- Experience as an administrative assistant or human resource administration
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Good planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Detail oriented, self-driven, highly motivated individual with positive energy
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of Administrative Experience Required
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Technology Development || Experienced || Regular || Administrative/Clerical || #LI-MH2 ||
Job Segment: Clerical, Developer, Administrative Assistant, Compliance, Sharepoint, Administrative, Technology, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.