Senior Admin Assistant
1. Administrative support: Performs complex administrative activities and takes responsibility for delivering specific department processes/programs.
2. Documentation: Researches, compiles and issues special reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, etc.
3. Communication: Responsible for different communication tasks within the area of responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date and Managing SG PG Common Comms Inbox and releasing updates / notices
4. Processes: Implements processes and initiates continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
5. Confidential support: Acts as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiates action and makes judgments about urgency of issues. Provides confidential support to individual executives and/or management team members.
6. Events: Arranges business critical internal/external events, including for example travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conference registration, visiting speakers etc.
7. Financial support: Provides financial support on a department/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Broad knowledge of organization / area of operation. Works independently. Focus on secretarial support to the management.
• Organizational skills, positive attitude, Initiative, good writing skills, MS o365
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)