Senior Accounts Payable Executive - up to $4.8k (US MNC / Contract)
- Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery Order/goods receipts.
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center Manager.
- Generates electronics (online) payments to vendors, ensure cheques are authorized and in line with Corporate Policy and processes.
- New Vendor registration to ERP, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, reconciling Supplier Statement
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments in ERP systems
- Ensures completeness of balance sheet schedule every month include reconciliation of payments, prepare analysis of accounts, monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice/GRIR discrepancies issues
- Prepare journal voucher, ensure timely closing of AP
- Min a Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Accounts Payables functions.
- Strong proficiency in ERP systems (i.e. SAP, JDE E1) preferred
- Able to start immediately or within short notice period
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R1104781
EA Personnel Name: Alvin Lee Peck Keong
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd