Senior Accounts Executive (West/ MNC/ SAP/ Full sets/ Treasury/ up to $4.3K)
- Perform daily/routine duties including preparation of journal voucher, payment voucher, receiving voucher, bank reconciliation & etc
- In-charged of staff claims
- Ensure intercompany billings are done on time and accurately
- Prepare audit schedules and other supporting schedules
- Complete the full set accounts with balance sheet, profit and loss account
- Prepare annual budget
- Monitor and analyse monthly operating results against budgeted
- Prepare GST reports for quarterly filing to IRAS
- Gather information from respective subsidiaries & prepare group banking facilities schedule in proper manner
- Assist in co-ordinate and liaise with bankers for treasury matters
- Counter-check draft board resolution prepare by Company Secretary
- Assist to maintain and prepare necessary documents in updating authorised cheque signatories
- Assist daily routine accounting matters including review payment
- Co-ordinate and assist in collecting necessary accounting information needed
- Preparation of monthly board meetings presentation materials
- Prepare brief analysis of financial information on monthly basis
- Back-up for the prepare and propose daily cash flow management
- Assist in development and implementation of standard operating procedures
- At least Diploma in Accountancy or ACCA or its equivalent.
- Conversant in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and or International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Familiar in treasury matters.
- Team Player, able to work independently and can deliver within strict deadlines.
- Action oriented, task focused, accuracy and meticulous.
- Ability to work independently within minimum supervision.
- Proficient with Advanced Microsoft Excel and Words.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical, innovative and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP System will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Ulina
EA Personnel Reg No: R1544388
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd