Senior Accounts Executive
Location: City Hall Area (Stamford Court)
Title: Senior Accounts Executive
- Assist in monitoring the progress of work by the accounts executive to meet the monthly closing dateline set for accounts team.
- GL analysis, stock reconciliation. (Must Equip with strong GL accounting knowledge)
- Experience in Processing Payroll
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and corporate compliance report
- Work with the auditors & tax agents on the annual statutory audit and yearly tax filing to ensure that these are completed on time
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate policies & procedures and accounting standards
- Degree in Accountancy
- Min 5 years relevant work experience in handling General Ledger, active in monitoring the accounts closing dateline, process staff payroll, experience in doing stock reconciliation in a manufacturing company.
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates sense of initiative with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Results-oriented and able to abide by tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility
- Singaporeans/PR preferred
Please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Please include current and expected salary, notice period and reasons for leaving current or past employment.
Vance Group Ltd