Senior Accounts Executive / Assistant Accountant
MOS FOODS SINGAPORE PTE LTD | Date Posted: 18-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Role and Responsibilities
- Handle full sets of accounts from journal posting, preparation and closing of monthly accounts and reconciliation until reporting
- Perform financial and management reports and analyze expenses.
- Handle part of sales cycle
- Maintain fixed asset
- Liaise with auditors on audit matters
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent.
- Familiar and good at documenting standard/applications procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates with prior experience in ACCPAC software will have an added advantage.
- Attention to detail and ability to adhere to deadlines in time pressured environment.
MOS FOODS SINGAPORE PTE LTD