Senior Accounts Executive (6-month contract), Office of Finance
- Administer scholarship, bursary, awards and grants including set-up and maintenance of financial assistance schemes; recipient records; disbursements and refunds, etc.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on the bursary and scholarships under their portfolios.
- Liaise with external organisations on matters relating to their scholars.
- Prepare billing templates for Accounts Receiveble team to issue invoices.
- Respond to queries on bursary and scholarships matters.
- Prepare monthly stipends; entries for month-end closing; audit schedules.
- Prepare reports for management; internal stakeholders and regulatory reporting.
- Any other duties assigned relating to the administration of financial aids.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or a related discipline.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proactive team player and able to work independently.
- Systematic, organised and able to manage high volume of data and paperwork.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Diligent and meticulous.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge and hand-on experience in SAP Financial and Controlling modules; Peoplesoft Student Financials will be advantageous.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University