Senior Accounts Executive (1 year Contract, Alexandra location)
Stone Forest Accountserve Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 26-Aug-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Under the guidance of Finance Manager (Group Accounting):
- Perform book-keeping function and ensure timely provision of accurate financial information to meet statutory requirements
- Support the review and analysis of financial performance for management reporting and assist line managers within the department.
- Maintain full set accounting books of investment holding companies, ensure timely and accurate closing of financials (monthly, forecast and budget), banking, audit, tax and GST matters and reporting for group consolidation
- Assist in review and analysis of financial performance and prepare analysis schedules and reports for monthly, quarterly forecast and budget reporting.
- Assist in region level coordination and liaison on financial reporting requirements.
- Diploma in Accounting
- At least 3 years' related experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting.
- An independent team player, with meticulous and proactive personality
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Knowledge in Oracle will be an added advantage.
Stone Forest Accountserve Pte Ltd