Senior Accounts Assistant [Accounts Receivable][12 months contract]
UWCSEA Dover has a vacancy for November 2020 based at its Dover Campus for an Senior Accounts Assistant [Accounts Receivable] position reporting to the Accounts Receivable Lead. The purpose of this role is to support and be responsible for the end-to-end functions within the AR operations for the Finance department.
- Prepare accounting vouchers and handle ACCPAC accounting system to capture all AR related transactions
- Transactional function
- Issue term and ad-hoc billings, capturing receipts and carry out all other AR relating functions
- Assist the AR lead to collect, prepare and analyze data information whenever required by senior management
- Coordinate with different departments, students, parent whenever necessary to ensure smooth operation of the school
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of invoices and receipts
- Back up the cashier (when required) to manage cash transactions
- Assist AR Lead in month end and year-end financial closing
- Ad hoc activities and projects.
- Min Diploma in Accountancy or other equivalent qualifications (e.g. LCCI and CAT)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable Function
- A team player with ability to collaborate with the finance team and functional departments
- Good communication skills; able to build and maintain excellent rapport with all levels of associates
- Well-organized and capable of managing multiple priorities effectively
UWCSEA welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
UWCSEA is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes applications from those who wish to join a community which is inclusive, and which celebrates diversity.
United World College of South East Asia