Senior Accountant ( Supporting China, Cambodia and Vietnam )
Location: Near Clementi Mrt
Working Hours: 5 Days Work Week ( 8.45am-615pm )
Our Client Specialist In delivering integrated logistics solutions
- Oversee the Accounting and Financing function of the Group of Entities.
- Responsible for the overall financial management, including review monthly financial reports submitted by the local entities and overseas subsidiaries to ensure accuracy and compliance of financial reporting standards and timely submission of monthly financial reports to the management.
- Prepare monthly Group consolidation report for management reporting, financial analysis and budgeting.
- Placement of accounting controls as well as provide guidance to regional offices located in China, Cambodia and Vietnam.
- Assist in monitoring of the cash flow, prepare Group cash flow analysis, managing cash flow funding for the group of entities.
- Monitor intercompany accounts reconciliations and settlements.
- Liaise with company secretaries, external auditors, tax agents and statutory bodies.
- Provide advice and guidance to the local finance team on daily operational issues.
- Responsible in handle full set of accounts for other small entities in Singapore.
- Responsible in preparation of monthly payroll, monthly CPF submission, file e-submission of yearly employment income of employees (IR8A Form) for Companies.
- Human resources and admin matters such as implement and administer human resources policies and procedures, handle HR system, recruitment, arrange interview for all departments, Employment Pass, S Pass and Work Permit application as well as maintaining employees’ data.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Directors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Willie Zhong Yueheng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0862
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1986471
Job iD: 46879
People Profilers Pte Ltd