Senior Accountant / Specialist (Fixed Assets)
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the capex / fixed asset processes. Consolidation of capex requirements and performs corresponding cashflow / depreciation analysis with operating departments on ad-hoc, forecast, budgets and planning process.
- Establishes way of working with operating departments to maximize asset utilization and tacks actual capital expenditure is spent within approved budget.
- Focus on monthly, quarterly, and yearly accounting (fixed asset) close processes by performing activities, including but not limited to account reconciliations, journal entry preparations, management reports, as well as other financial analyses and reports that may be required by the management.
- Records fixed asset acquisitions, dispositions, internal transfers, consignment, loan and inter-company transfers in the accounting system ensuring asset under construction and fixed asset system records are maintained up to date.
- Reviews and maintains the fixed assets schedules, organizes asset tagging and conduct regular physical count with operating departments including book to physical reconciliations and variance analysis and improvement actions.
- Prepares audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Maintains and updates internal operating procedures and controls as it relates to safeguarding of company assets.
- Recommends to management any updates to accounting policies and procedures related to fixed assets.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Business with min 3 years of Capex / fixed assets related experiences in fast face environment with SAP and excellent Microsoft excel skills
- Highly detail oriented and hands on with strong continuous improvement and winning mindset within a growing company.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate well with all functions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd