Senior Accountant (Regional)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jul-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity to gain regional exposure
- Global online trading platform with a strong brand name
Our client is a global online trading platform that connects buyers and sellers with its vast network of service providers.
As a Senior Accountant, you will play a key role in:
- Driving and managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting.
- Liaising with Finance teams across South East Asia, to align and improve internal reporting processes.
- Overseeing timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Managing internal and external audit requirements to ensure timely completion of annual statutory audits.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Working with tax agents, government authorities and other key entities when required.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in accountancy with at least 5 years' experience, within e-commerce / marketplace space as an Accountant.
- You are a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- Experience within Big 4 would be a strong advantage.
- You meticulous and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You have exceptional skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd