THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 17-Apr-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Maintenance of company’s general ledgers system.
- Supervise a group of finance team in AR, AP, GL functions and Liner reporting.
- Perform monthly financial closing activities and ensure timely and accurate submission.
- Prepare monthly management reports and other monthly reports as required.
- Review statistic/survey form for submission to various statuary boards.
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with auditors on audit related issues.
- Prepare GST return for submission to tax authority.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Singapore Head Finance.
- Degree in Accounting/ACCA.
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of relevant working experience in the Shipping Industry.
- Possess good computer skills.
- Meticulous, resourceful, positive and energetic with initiative and excellent motivational skills.
- Organised and able to multi-task.
- Must be a hands-on operational person.
- Mature and strong team player with the ability to communicate efficiently.