Senior Accountant (Healthcare / Finance Operations)
- Supervise a team responsible for the accounting and reporting functions
- You will work closely with stakeholders to understand their business needs and concerns
- Propose strategy and solutions to address their needs, provide support in planning and developing cost recovery strategies
- Responsible for reviewing, streamlining work processes for day-to-day operations and establishing new processes
- Handle budget and forecast, as well as prepare reports for management.
- Maintain a database of the costs related to the Operation Shared Services, and perform cost allocations to the stakeholders
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Knowledge in SAP will be an advantage
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd