Senior Accountant/ Assistant Finance Manager
Rotary Engineering Private Limited | Date Posted: 11-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for full spectrum of accounting functions.
- Perform closing activities and reporting.
- Consolidate monthly branches results.
- Oversee and provide guidance to accounting team in operational financial matters.
- Familiar with project closing, percentage of completion method, WIP movement.
- Provide analysis to management and business units to make informed decisions aimed.
- Preparation of audit schedules and liasion with external auditors.
- Review cash flows forecast.
- Support annual budgets, planning & analysis of reports.
- Responsible for corporate tax and GST compliance, government incentive scheme and statistics surveys and statutory matters.
- Recommend process improvement initiatives to improve financial procedures.
- Support and undertake ad hoc tasks/projects as assigned.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Accounting Qualification (e.g. CA, ACCA, CIMA.)
- At least 5 years relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Excel skills.
- Meticulous and keen eye for details; strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Committed, confident personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- Capable of working effectively in Construction/Oil and Gas MNC environment.
- Familiar with tax compliance (Direct and indirect) in Construction/Oil and Gas industry will be well regarded.
Rotary Engineering Private Limited
ROTARY is one of the region’s leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, construction (EPC) and integrated maintenance services to the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical industries. Over 40 years, Rotary has established a strong presence out of its base in Singapore to Southeast Asia, India, China and the Middle East. Listed in Singapore since 1993, Rotary’s clients include Oiltanking, Vopak, Shell and ExxonMobil. In Saudi Arabia, Rotary has also executed major milestone projects for prestigious clients like Saudi Aramco, Total and SABIC. We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to join and grow with our 7,000 strong global workforce. Visit our website at www.rotaryeng.com.sg for more information.