Senior Account Manager
1) Prospect, identify and establish new customers.
2) Plan and execute sales strategis to achievew the sales quota.
3) Work with cross-functional teams involving Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Consultants to develop intergrated IT Solutions for both existing and new clients.
4) Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure,
5) Engage and develop a strong network and decision-markers/key influencers within the customer cummonity and vendor community.
6) Develop long term and trustworthy and collaborative relationships across all levels within the customer's environment.
7) Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
8) Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
9) Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
10) Excellent active listening skills
11) other tasks and projects as assigned by Reporting Manager or Management
Qualification & Experience
- Diploma/Degree in IT/Engineer or Business Administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Energized by customer interaction
- Ability to build relationship with clients and coworkers
- Positive problem-solving skills
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable to changes.
- Strong organizational skills
- Sales background preferred.
- Creative, energetic and positive.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, high adaptability and positive attitude.
- A team player with determination to drive to excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-Motivated with strong drive to succeed.
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person in charge: Ivan Tan Wai Hong
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R2199004
join us on Telegram https://t.me/sgjobadv. SG Job Advertisements
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified