Senior Account Manager - Digital Marketing (Agency exp preferred/ Town/ Immediate)
You will be responsible for client retention and revenue growth; you will work towards supporting existing client accounts’ digital marketing campaigns with the company. Through strong account management, you will actively identify clients’ business challenges and follow through with appropriate recommendations to fulfil clients’ marketing objectives and achieve the company’s goals in securing client revenue retention and generating revenue growth.
• Prepare and conduct high impact presentations
• Negotiate with clients and effectively grow and retain clients with contract renewal and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities
• Review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met;
• Ensure processes and procedures are followed through, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
• Work closely with the Ad-Ops team to maintain project status update so as to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and reasonable compliance of promised deliverables to clients.
• Ensure that client issues/ queries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner, informing the Account Manager and/or Department Head of any problems that might arise.
• Provide regular two-way communication between the client and internal teams so as to ensure strong team representation and proper setting of client expectations.
• Remain constantly updated with company capabilities and service and upgrade knowledge on digital marketing solutions so as to effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
• Report to Account Manager, providing regular input on all account activities, including status and call reports
• Degree holder with 3 or more years relevant experience primarily in Account Management, and some Digital Marketing/ Media experience desired
• Experience in client servicing with at least 1.5 years direct working experience in an Agency environment.
• Possess project management skills and able to manage Clients’ requests and demands
• Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office e.g. Word, Excel & Powerpoint
• Possess good oral and written communication skills for sales presentation/quotation and proposal preparation
• Good knowledge of Digital Media
• Experience in using Customer Relationship Management software(s) will be an advantage
Please email your complete resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
• Position applying for
• Current remuneration
• Expected remuneration
• Reasons for leaving
• Notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Long Moi Leng
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1985132