Senior 3D Programmer (C/C++)
- Lead and mentor a team of up to 5
- Great compensation package with medical benefits
Our client is a leading game development firm in the Asia Pacific and is part of a global video game company. The Singapore branch has been here for more than a decade with a multicultural team of over 30 different nationalities.
As a Senior Programmer, you will lead the technical design, core tech and feature roll-out. You will also advise the team on the development of engineering system across the entire codebase.
Your responsibilities include:
- Optimizing/developing renderer, game engine and data pipeline.
- Collaborating with Technical Director and leading technical design, core tech and feature roll-out.
- Advising team on the development of engineering system across the entire codebase.
- Working with artists, designers, and other engineers to identify systems in need of maintenance, optimization and/or replacement.
- Coordinating with leads to ensure the smooth rollout of new graphical features.
- Reviewing the work of other engineers and provide mentorship.
- You possess a Bachelors in Software Engineering / Computer Science / equivalent field and have at least 6 years programming experience, including shipping at least 2 games.
- You have relevant experience working on AAA titles, current and next-gen consoles.
- You are an expert in C/C++, with excellent multi-threaded programming techniques.
- Strong understanding of 3D rendering algorithms and related mathematics is a must.
- You possess excellent knowledge of DirectX and OpenGL and also have a strong understanding of HLSL/Cg.
- You are fluent in Assembly and SIMD programming and possess a deep understanding of low-level optimizations, core subsystems, memory management and cross-platform development.
- You possess expertise in at least one major platform and have a strong background in using game development frameworks and middleware.
- You are a driven individual with a focussed and results-oriented approach.
- You have strong communications skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd