Senior 3D Designer (£3800 l Kallang)
• Salary: $3000 - $3800
• Mon - Fri (9am to 6pm) & Sat (9am to 1pm)
- To provide excellent design support to the Sales and Business Development Team.
- Involve in design planning and development of design potential and project presentations, 3D renderings and detail construction drawings.
- Consistently source for new innovation and creative solution to be applied effectively for Customers’ display presentation requirements.
- Provide effective design concept and development in pushing for new and creative solutions through analysing the market trend, innovation and Customers’ changing needs.
- Knowledgeable in high profile branding and conceptual development for retail promotion and marketing campaigns.
- To facilitate with relevant parties in resolving operational issues and overcome onsite technical matters to achieve Customers’ expectation & satisfaction.
- Any other responsibilities/tasks assigned by his/her Superior.
- Establish, maintain good relationship with companies valued customers.
- Review and analyse Customers’ needs and requirements in design aspects regularly.
- Perform on site problem management and provide effective solutions to resolve Customers’ problems, overnight setup maybe required.
- Present sellable concept or design treatments and make constructive recommendation or concept proposal that can cater to the Customers’ needs and wants.
- A positive working attitude with great initiative and sense of responsibility.
- Strong conceptual and design ability coupled with customer focus objective.
- Effective communication, presentation and prioritization skills.
- Think out-of-the-box, produce good and sellable design concept and creatively.
- Proficient in 3D Software (e.g. 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Rhino 5 and Illustrator).
- Lead and impart knowledge & values to junior designers or within the Design Team.
- Abide to rules and regulations set by the department and Company
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.*
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete job listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Please send in the format request above to ensure speedy response for selected candidates
Jasmine Khong Weng Lee
Registration Number: R1982556
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd