Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Data Scientist
Tokyo Electron Singapore | Date Posted: 18-Jun-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
To integrate TEL’s tool and customer’s quality data to provide statistical or machine learning analysis to improve TEL’s equipment overall efficiency
- To partner with customer’s Data science group and TEL’s process engineers to define problem statements, acquire and analyse data , create visualization to “explain the data" and to identify sensors of interest that correlate to customer quality data (yield, defect, CD, etch rate etc.)
- Understand the data infrastructure’s requirements, define the best data storage solution and support TEL’s development team to design data analytics applications.
- These applications will extract data ( and images) from relational databases and big data storages, processing and analysing data, calculating summaries and indicators, detecting patterns and finding the root cause, performing commonality analysis and data mining.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Data Science/Statistics or a related field with at least 3 years’ of experience
- Candidates with prior semiconductor manufacturing data analysis experience preferred
- The candidate must have a strong knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Big Data Technologies, relational databases, machine learning algorithms, data mining, yield analysis, statistical analysis, and image processing.
- Expertise in Web development, Hadoop, HBase, Java, Python, R and SQL is/are preferred
- This position requires strong written and oral communication, analytical problem solving, leadership and teamwork skills
Tokyo Electron Singapore