Semiconductor Equipment Hardware Technician (office hours)
Our client, a US listed multinational corporation and a leader in its field, is seeking a suitable candidate to join as Hardware Technician.
- Perform installation of semiconductor wafer processing equipment.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance within timelines.
- Troubleshoot technical hardware issues.
- Diagnose and recommend solutions for system downs.
- Perform retrofits on existing equipment.
- Take initiative to avoid and resolve problems.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as assigned.
We expect the successful candidate to be someone who is self-motivated, highly dependable and capable of working independently with minimum supervision. He/She is likely to possess:
- NITEC, Higher NITEC or Diploma in a relevant engineering discipline.
- 4 or more years of relevant experience in semiconductor industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
If you are keen to pursue this career opportunity, please your detailed Word-format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting “Hardware Technician” as the subject matter.