Semicon WET Process Section Manager
5 days week 8.30-5.30pm
Basic Salary + AWS +Variable bonus
Our client is looking for candidate with semicon WET process experience to join them in their organization in Singapore
- Develop and lead process industrial excellence initiatives covering cost, capacity and sustainability
- Develop system to produce benchmark results
- Accountable for the section budget (Capex and Expense) and monitoring
- Manage all process related projects in Electro plating and chemical etching.
- Formulate systems, procedures, and introduce necessary tools needed for the process developments and improvements
- Be vigilant about market situations on technology and developments. Bring value added improvements to process, product and materials.
- Work closely with counterparts in France to derive exchange and implement the best practices, methods and technologies.
- Work closely with various production workshops to define and develop process parameters, fixture tooling and process controls for new products and process improvement.
- Set goals and prioritize improvement in methodology, process and skills expertise for workforce.
- Assess and Provide all Engineering Requirement and Training needed for the team
- Recommend and administer policies, methods and procedures to enhance process capability.
- Manage process deviations and engineering changes within the system
- To develop the team competency and always an eye on succession of team members
- Drive and improve process capabilities, quality and reliability.
- Develop capacity and Find opportunities to develop cost reduction roadmap.
- Continuously look for opportunities for improving the system, practices and methodology
- Degree in Chemical / Material Engineering or Equivalent with at least 6 -8 years experience in Wet Process in Semiconductor industry
- Preferably with managerial experience in engineering functions.
- Able to lead the team with excellent influential skills
- Excellent analytical skills to address complex issues and take decisions timely
- Ability to manage external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, interrelationship & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Project Management methodology
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate team
- Familiar with FMEA, SPC or other process improvement tools
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1110618
People Profilers Pte Ltd