Semicon Thin Flim CVD Equipment Snr / Engineer
Our client is a establish wafer foundry
• Establish systems/guidance in sustaining and improving all equipment performance indices to meet operations goals.
• Perform shift duties to support the running of Production in the Module and ensure equipment readiness and worthiness for production when requested.
• Perform scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM), calibration and troubleshoot equipment-related problems on a timely basis to minimize equipment downtime.
• Conduct installation and hook-up of new equipment.
• Perform task with zero error.
• Establish work procedures, corrective actions and preventions
• Oversee the preparation of consumables/preventive maintenance parts to ensure adequate provision.
• Participate in continuous improvement programs to improve productivity and output quality of the Module, and constantly monitor and feedback to the team to improve performance of equipment to meet Module objectives.
• Assist in implementing and managing process improvement projects.
• Ensure good housekeeping and safety practices in the Fab.
• Safe custody of tools, equipment and other properties belonging to the Module.
• Initiate, organize, develop and lead task-force for short term problem solving and long term continuous improvement.
• MSc/ Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical/ Microelectronics / Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
• 2-5 years semiconductor wafer fab experience as an Equipment Engineer for AMAT Centura HDP experience
• Engineering knowledge, which may include semiconductor devices theory, electronics, electrical/ pneumatic/ hydraulic control system, digital principle, wafer fabrication processes, pump and vacuum system and electrical wiring system
• Good Team Player
• Good Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
• Tool ownership: AMAT Centura HDP & DXZ tool
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
People Profilers Pte Ltd