Semicon Test Development Manager
Salary $7000-9500 (basic)+1 month AWS + Variable Bonus
5 days week
Our client is a leading Semicon Manufacturing
- Lead in Developing new test program ( Development, Conversion, Characterization ).
- Lead in Developing tools (software & hardware) to assist projects development timeline
- Assess feasibility of project & its requirements against the internal capabilities
- Work out the cost & timeline of the project & what to charge to the customers & communicate that to the Sales
- Manage resources allocation to support the project
- Define Objectives & measurable indices for the group Manage cost of Operations & ensure timeliness of completion of project
- Develop skill & roadmap to position the company at the forefront of our industry
- Manage a team of engineers to support test operation towards an efficient, low cost and high quality and reliability A/T service provided to customers.
- Liaise with customers to monitor requirements and feedback on performance.
- Identify, develop and install new test technology to address new and potential businesses.
- Manage test support activities to ensure smooth operation in meeting output, quality and reliability.
- Plan, manage and execute sustaining activities to maintain high test equipment performance through preventive maintenance, autonomous maintenance, calibration and other methodology
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Test development in a semiconductor industry
- Experience in Mixed Signal logic Product
- Experience in LTX PAX, Diamond X, MX , Agilent 93K, Teradyne, J750 and Uflex systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of mixed signal testing methodology in both final test & wafer sort; and test program development in C/C++, Perl, Awk and VB
- Good management, leadership and problem solving skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job Id: 6R5YXR
People Profilers Pte Ltd