Semicon Process Development Snr / Engineer ($4000 -$6500)
· Develop new test program (Development, Conversion, Characterization ).
· Lead project off-load to production and provide detail project report & training.
· Co-develop customer test plan and re-engineer / improvement testing methodology.
· Develop tools (software & hardware) to assist projects development timeline.
· Guide the team of engineers and technicians in the day to day activities.
· Deal with the Customer complaints and the corrective action follow up along with detailed analysis on the problem.
· Interact with the respective supporting departments in implementing and executing the new requirements.
· Follow up with customers/ Vendors on the related problems and corrective actions.
· Degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment.
· Knowledge of RF & mixed signal testing methodology in both final test & wafe sort; and test program development in C/C++, Perl, Awk and VB.
· Experience in LTX Fusion, Agilent 93K, Teradyne Catalyst, J750 and UFlex systems is an advantage.
· Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Expecting Salary
2) Date Available
3) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job id: VYRWX8
People Profilers Pte Ltd