Semicon Equipment Engineer // Associate Engineer (Shift Work)
Salary :$2800 - $3900 (basic) + 1 nth AWS + Variable bonus
Location : Near AMK
Our client is a US MNC High tech semicon equipment manufacturer
• Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies
• Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
• Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
• Assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
• Responsible for auditing, refurbishing, upgrading and installing tools.
• Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent . Those without working experience are welcome.
• Ability to read technical drawings/procedures and use a variety of precision testing and measuring instruments.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in semicon equipment Maintenance / Troubleshooting / Installation.
• Able to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and debug complex electro/mechanical and optical equipment and systems.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 47360
People Profilers Pte Ltd