Semicon Automation Engineer (PLC Programming)
5 days week 830am-5.30pm
Changi north Way
Hands on experience with PLC programming
- Responsible for preparing the concept of instrumentation, automatic vision and control system design, specification, programming, simulation, testing, integration and commissioning with in the interest of organisation.
- Formulate systems, procedures, and introduce necessary tools and methods needed for the equipment performance improvements.
- Panel design and layout, bill of materials, and wiring schematic capabilities are expected for this position
- Prepare all Engineering Requirement, CAPEX budget proposals/justification,conceptualisation, manufacturing, commissioning and industrialisation of new control systems
- Prepare specifications, select appropriate suppliers, do tender evaluation and award PO to selected suppliers up on satisfying selection criteria.
- Perform design of control circuits and programs internally and follow up sourcing and commissioning through proper project management methodology.
- Drive and improve equipment capabilities, performance and reliability
- Develop and improve competency of maintenance technicians on control and PLC
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electrical Engineering or Equivalent with at least 3 to 5 years’ of relevant experience
- Good knowledge and experience of PLC Logic and programming, especially Omron and Siemens, PC based controls, vision systems and integration software like VB, C#, C++, WinCC, Wonderware and iFix or similar platform
- Hands on electrical experience and ability to read/produce electrical schematics
- Familiarity with industrial computer systems and vision systems
- Able to manage overall project for new machines or upgrade of machines
- Capacity to analyze and propose solutions related to electrical and control application
- Experience in integrating process equipment to MES systems or similar network for data recording via OPC UA communication
- Some programming experience, data analytics skills and knowledge of database structure and query necessary to create factory specific tools
- Knowledge of .NET framework, Java, Web technologies and MSSQL
- Ability to interact with external and internal stakeholders for all aspects of tasks/projects
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1110618
People Profilers Pte Ltd