Semicon Associate Equipment Test Engineer
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- Assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
- Ability to read technical drawings/procedures and use a variety of precision testing and measuring instruments.
- Previous hands-on experience with semiconductor equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to resolve technical problems, set up experiments, and perform data analysis.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people skills are required.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868 Fax: 6835 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
People Profilers Pte Ltd