Semicon Assembly Technician (Normal Office Hour/ No Prior Experience)
Working hour : Mon to Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm ; 5 days week
Our client is in Semicon Equipment
- Perform assembly and testing activities in accordance to work instructions, test procedures and work schedule
- Support 5S and LEAN activities
- Work closely with the team on all Production activities
- Any other tasks assigned by Production Supervisor/ Operations Manager
- ITE/NITEC in Engineering.
- Experience with contract manufacturing is a MUST; ability to complete product assembly.
- Those without experience but with positive attitude are welcome.
- Able to read and follow Technical instructions
- Computer literate, knowledge with MRP system is a bonus.
- A responsible team player and fast learner
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868 Fax: 6835 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
People Profilers Pte Ltd