Semcon Equipment Technician (Perm Day/Nite Shift)
Location : Woodland
Working Hour :5 days week ; 8.30am-5.30pm / 8.30pm -5.30am (rotating Shift)
Salary $1800-2600 basic) +Shift Allowance + 1 mth AWS + Variable Bonus +Overtime (If required)
Must be able to work in cleanroom
Our client is a US MNC in semicon equipment manufacturing .
- Assemble electronic and mechanical parts to build machines based on required specifications, drawings and work instruction.
- Conduct functional and leak test, identify errors and conduct rework if required.
- Report and assist engineers in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Required to understand the cleanroom protocol and practice the 5S Concept for cleanroom.
- Perform housekeeping and comply with manufacturing discipline.
- NITEC / Higher NITEC or its equivalent
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics /Mechatronics/Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing/aerospace/engineering industry
- Able to comprehend electrical / mechanical drawings
- Able to work in cleanroom environment; wearing jumpsuits, safety helmet and safety shoes
- Willing to commit to the shift pattern and OT if required
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Availabl
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Willie Zhong Yueheng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0862
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1986471
Job iD: 46968
People Profilers Pte Ltd