Segment Marketing Executive
Job Summary: -
The Segment Marketing Executive creates and executes segment marketing plans and sales campaigns to grow volume, revenue, and profit within targeted segments. He/she collaborates with other groups to ensure the right messages get to the consumer through all communications channels. This position identifies targeted markets, researches buying behaviours, and translates buying behaviours into value propositions for customers.
Identifies Customer Needs and Segment Trends
• Visits customers and maintains regular communication to develop relationship and assist on customer needs.
• Conducts research to understand segment trend to identify opportunity to enhance value proposition.
• Works with competitive analysis groups to gather information related to targeted markets.
• Works with the sales team to identify the value proposition for key customer segments and helps articulate it
Develops Market Strategies
• Analyses research information to develop a value proposition that clearly articulates positioning.
• Provides subject matter expertise to clarify product positioning and make changes to the plans when necessary.
• Implements measurement plans to ensure effective tracking of marketing activities
• Conducts competitive research to identify advantage and opportunities
• Manages project lifecycles, including project scope, resources, schedule, initiation, start-up/design, building, and deployment to see projects from beginning-to-end.
• Develops project plans (i.e., detailed plan, milestones, and work breakdown structures) and assigns tasks to resources to ensure that the project will be completed on time and according to specifications.
• Designs and implements communication plans to ensure those affected by projects are informed and updated.
Job Requirements: -
• Experience in sales or frontline customer interaction experience would be advantageous
• Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills, attention to detail
• Ability to manage external and internal stakeholders
• Adhere to policies and procedures and balance with customers’ needs
• Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Excel & PowerPoint literacy is a must