Segment Marketing Executive (Entry level welcome to apply)
The Segment Marketing Executive creates and executes segment marketing plans and campaigns to grow volume and revenue within targeted segments. He/She collaborates with other groups to ensure the right messages get to the consumer through all communications channels.
- Solicit meeting details from managers and client to make sure operations and service team can meet the customer expectations.
- Analyse research information to develop a value proposition that clearly articulates positioning.
- Plan event according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Visit vendors and maintains regular communication to develop projections and insights on customer needs.
- Establish good client relationships to maximise client retention, referral rate and returning business.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Ability to manage external and intenal stakeholders
- Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- Outgoing personality, highly motivated, independent.
- Entry level position. Training and mentorship will be provided
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression
- People who sweat the details and push for the highest standards
- Training, mentorship, buddies and programs to help you grow