Security Solutions Engineer
Our client is an award-winning managed detection and response (MDR) services provider, providing security monitoring, investigation, alerting and response services to organizations in multiple industries.
Our client is seeking a Security Solutions Engineer to join our APAC team. The Solutions Engineer is responsible for Pre-Sales support both to the internal sales team and potential customers.
- Deep technical knowledge of SIEM, with experience in creating reports & designing dashboards
- Strong familiarity with components such as: SIEM, vulnerability management, threat intelligence, EDR, firewall management, and Incident Response
- Expertise in presenting meaningful data in visual mediums
- Design and execute demos in the portal to highlight the capabilities of security monitoring through advanced correlation and user/entity behavioral analytics
- Act as a primary point of escalation for technical issues to support the sales team, and to provide subject matter expertise to executive levels
- Relevant experience in full processing of RFP and RFI paperwork for all deals in consideration.
- SIEM experience is required (ArcSight and Splunk preferred)
- One or more certifications, such as: CISSP, CISM, GIAC (any), PCI, QSA, CEH, etc.
- Previous experience working for a services organization
- Exceptional communication skills suitable for audiences including both the very technical and C-level executives
- Strong knowledge of Information Security Products and Techniques (SIEM, Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, IDS/IPS)
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems (i.e.: Windows, UNIX, RedHat Linux) and RDBMS Systems such as Oracle, MYSQL and MS SQL
- Strong Network experience and fluency in Enterprise architectures
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- CISSP or measurable progress towards certification
- Other Security, Compliance, Networking certifications a plus
- Self-motivated, with tested ability to achieve goals in a dynamic and flexible work environment
Glints Intern Pte Ltd