Security Software Developer
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 9-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Job Functions (include, but not limited to):
- Drive best of breed security automation into cloud-based technologies.
- Ensure that the security of new and existing systems are actively maintained and hardened against industry, legal and compliance standards through automation.
- Work with Principal Engineers to design and engineer the deployment of secure platform infrastructure across multiple cloud and bare metal platforms.
- Implement and manage automated solutions that solve Security Scanning, Threat Management and SIEM systems to support our excellent security posture and meet all compliance requirements.
- Provide threat analysis reporting and automation for security alerts and incidents and ensure the proper execution of our Incident Response Plans.
- Serve as an escalation point for our automation.
- Drive issues to a timely resolution and ensure that all lessons learned are used to improve the overall security posture.
- Work with Security Architects on documentation and publishing security related deployment procedures for the company as it relates to the tools we develop.
- Implement excellent security in all solutions we develop.
- Work with vendors to standardize and stay current with software across various platforms.
- Familiarize self with various technologies such as: Networking (routing, switching), Cloud Services, Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, AIX), and Application Intelligence (application delivery controllers, WAN optimization).
- Proficient skills within the security professional discipline and devops, and has a proven track record for security, support or design.
- Proficient with configuration management tools such as Ansible, SaltStack or Chef.
- Advanced knowledge of specific technologies such as networking, virtualization, etc.
- Demands full use and application of principles, theories, concepts and technologies.
- Must have working experience with programming languages such as python, ruby full stack.
- Must have windows or linux shell scripting.
- Must have working knowledge of system administration.
- Database, CI/CD, Automated Testing experience is a plus.
- Containerization experience is a plus.
- Provides resolutions to a diverse range of problems. Analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Receives general guidance for the accomplishment of short to medium term goals and operating objectives. Plans and executes assigned work.
- Develops resolutions to problems that require the use of creativity. Analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Is able to work independently or as a member of a highly skilled technical team responsible for fulfilling complex business requirements - original concept through final implementation.
- Experience supporting commercial, 24x7, customer-facing and revenue generating systems
- Solid demonstrated technical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Generally, requires a minimum of 7 years' experience in same or related discipline.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any relevant discipline.
- Relevant certifications a plus.
- Security certifications (CISSP, CEH, etc.) not required, but a plus.
- Must have intermediate to advanced experience with SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc..)
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697