Security Operation Centre Manager (CyberSecurity)
- Lead and manage a team in the Security Operations Centre.
- Ensure operations are running smoothly.
- Track and respond to security incidents, detect intrusion and analyse malware etc
- Prepare and generate reports.
- Develop processes and workflows.
- Develop operational plans.
- Ensure SLAs are met.
- Ensure proper documentation of all tickets and procdures
- Make recommendations to improve processes and workflow
- Work closely across teams and with different stakeholders to ensure SOC is running effectively across all environments
- Be updated on the latest trends and technologies.
- Possess prior track record in similar capacity overseeing the operations of the Security Operations Centre
- Possess prior track record in monitoring and management of security incidents
- Possess strong experience working in a Computer Security Incident Response Team(CSIRT) and familiar with Computer Security Incident Response Framework.
- Hands on technical experience on Windows/Linux/Unix/IT Security/PEN test etc
- Familiar with SIEMS, Network Forensic System, Breach Detection System etc
- Possess strong analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Possess relevant IT Security certfications
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Min. Degree in IT
If you are confident that you have the relevant experiences, please email your resume in MS Word format stating your current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Your interest will be treated in strictest of confidence.