Security Officer/Senior (SWISS MNC)
• Our client is a well-known MNC in refinery.
• Stable work environment
• Career progression and good benefits
a. Implementation of SOP relating to Theft and Loss prevention and as directed by Security Manager.
b. Manage the manned guarding, security equipment and installations to ensure security controls and as directed by Security Manager c. Maintain prompt and accurate communication with Security Manager.
c. Implement action plans to protect company assets as follows:
• Initiate and enforce company's Global and local Standard Operating Procedures targeted for Zero incident rate.
• Take control on the Opening and Closing of plant.
• Take control of the Security Manned Guarding Team.
• Perform operation control of Access Control, CCTV systems, Alarm System / Respond, Metal Detection / X ray and Security Control Room.
• Perform security controls at the loading / unloading bay, Receiving In / Delivery Out procedures and delivery team(s).
• Conduct daily and random checking to Manned Guarding, Security equipment / Installations, Soft / hardware to ensure operation excellence.
• Coordinate with vendor for maintenance and repairing for security installations as required.
• Prepare and maintain concise reports, documentation and CCTV footage archiving according to requirement.
• Assist the Security Manager in the protection of assets as required.
• Conduct Monthly Security Inspection to identify loop holes and non-conformances for the determination of specific improvement needs to enhance loss and theft prevention.
• Respond to threats, incidents and crisis on safety and security within premises in a timely manner.
• Responsible for first aid, fire safety and Emergence Evacuation.
• Respond to ad hoc duties / crisis situation and prepare to work from resilience site as assigned by Security Manager.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• In possession of valid Security License with 2 Years Security Control experience.
• Familiar with Security Control Room Operation including but not limited to Access Control, CCTV and Intruder Alarm systems.
• Capable in Search and Check using metal detection devices and X ray scanner.
• Knowledge of physical security operations and fire inspection procedures.
• Skill in both verbal and written communication.
• Skill in observing situations and decision making.
• Skill in dealing courteously with public and good interpersonal skills.
• Able to work well within a team environment.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Job ID 45684
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Posting Personnel: Jovian Tay Ling Ling, Senior Recruitment Consultant
DDI: +65 6805 0851
Address: 10 Anson Road, #09-01/02, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1110579
People Profilers Pte Ltd