Roles & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevent losses and damages by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities
- React promptly to simple fire alarm systems
- Protect and ensure compliance of workplace safety & security are adhered.
- Any other duties & responsibilities assigned by Supervisor
- Possess valid security license (PLRD) or ex-police officer
- Able to converse in basic English
- Team player, reliable and no criminal records
- Able to stand and commit long hours
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
Interested applicants are invited to contact our Recruitment Executive at 9002 5362. Alternatively, you may walk in for interview at our Office (office address can be found under Contact Information) from Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm (exept lunch break 12pm - 1pm). Thank you.