Park Hotel Alexandra| Date Posted: 27-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- To protect life and property which includes prevention and deterrence of crimes.
- To perform static duties at hotel lobby and staff entrance, patrol on guest floor and hotel premises, monitor CCTV and perform any other duties as assigned to the Security Control Room.
- To be aware of important event developments in the hotel in order to carry out duties effectively and efficiently.
- To create security and fire safety awareness among staff and guests. To carry out fire fighting function as and when necessary.
- To respond immediately to guests and staff for their needs or requests for security assistance, and to follow-up with security investigations when necessary.
Park Hotel Alexandra