Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Jun-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Maintain security by ensuring a safe and secure environment for guests and team members at Marina Bay Sands.
- Present a professional image and deal with incidents in a discreet and confident manner.
- Ensure optimum guest service through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Respond to first aid incidents and apply effective first aid skills for customers and team members.
- Perform security functions at assigned posts and areas within the property.
- Observe and monitor persons and property to maintain security and safety.
- Escort or carry valuables as assigned or directed. Valuables may include the transportation of chips and cash as well as documentation.
- Respond to all emergencies and alarms as directed by Security Operations Control Room and Security Management.
- Monitor and manage crowd levels within the work environment.
- Effectively participate in the management of potential safety hazards including fire alarms, emergency situations, bomb threats and building evacuation.
- Maintain and apply skills to deal with the management of intoxicated persons within the work environment.
- Handle lost property in accordance to procedures.
- Participate in training programs.
- Maintain professional skills by staying abreast of current developments and participating in developmental programs available within and outside the company.
- Perform other tasks within the IR, including CAT C Special Employee License tasks, as directed by the Vice President, Security Service Department.
Education & Certification
- Minimum Secondary 2 / ITE equivalent.
- National Skills Recognition Scheme (NSRS) or WSQ Trained.
- Possess initiative and a good team player.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work overtime and work different shifts on short notice.
- Must have attained PLRD Senior/Security Officer Grade.
- Must possess a valid Special Employee License during his/her employment.
- Prior experience in the Security industry is an advantage
- A team player.
- Able to handle stress and multi-task.
- Good written and communication skills.