Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Perform security functions at assigned posts in the gaming and non-gaming areas.
- Escort, or carry valuables as assigned or directed. Valuables may include the transportation of chips and cash as well as documentation.
- Respond to all emergencies and alarms as directed by Security Operations Centre and Security Management.
- Monitor and manage crowd levels within the work environment.
- Effectively participate in the management of potential safety hazards including fire alarms, emergency situations, bomb threats and building evacuation.
- Maintain and apply skills to deal with conflict situations that occur within the work environment in an appropriate manner.
- Handle lost and found property in accordance to procedures.
- Participate in training programs.
- Actively participate in regular performance improvement reviews.
- Perform all duties as directed by the Executive Director of Security.
Education & Certification
- At least ‘N’ Levels and above.
- PLRD license is required
- A team player.
- Able to handle stress and multi-task.
- Good communication skills.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd