PEC Ltd| Date Posted: 22-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
Duties & Responsibilities
- Patrol the premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates.
- Answer to the activation of alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, lights during after Office hours.
Qualification & Experience Generally Required
- Minimum Secondary education
- 1 year of security experience and possess a SIRD license
- Candidates with NSRS or WSQ certificates will be considered favorably
- Service-oriented and positive working attitude
- Willing to perform 12-hour shifts, including night shift
- Police, CISCO or SAF regular experience will be an advantage