Security Officer (Full-time)
Join us as a Security Officer and get a sign-on bonus of $5,000*
- Maintain security by ensuring a safe and secure environment for guests and team members at Marina Bay Sands.
- Present a professional image and deal with incidents in a discreet and confident manner.
- Ensure optimum guest service through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Respond to first aid incidents and apply effective first aid skills for customers and team members.
- Perform security functions at assigned posts and areas within the property.
- Observe and monitor persons and property to maintain security and safety.
- Escort or carry valuables as assigned or directed. Valuables may include the transportation of chips and cash as well as documentation.
- Respond to all emergencies and alarms as directed by Security Operations Control Room and Security Management.
- Monitor and manage crowd levels within the work environment.
- Perform other tasks within the IR, including CAT C Special Employee License tasks, as directed by the Vice President, Security Service Department.
- Minimum Secondary 2 / ITE equivalent.
- National Skills Recognition Scheme (NSRS) or WSQ Trained.
- Possess initiative and a good team player.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work overtime and work different shifts on short notice.
- Must have attained PLRD Senior/Security Officer Grade.
- Must possess a valid Special Employee License during his/her employment.
- Prior experience in the Security industry is an advantage
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Sign-On Bonus is only applicable for applicants who join by 30 June 2021.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd