Security Officer ($1700-$2000 Basic Salary, Shift Work)
- Responsible for manning of Security Guard House.
- Respond to and investigate fire and security alarms or incidents promptly by investigating disturbances.
- Patrol on grounds, at buildings and designated locations to prevent and detect signs of intrusion.
- Monitor CCTV for any irregular incidents.
- Conduct traffic control to restricted areas.
- Operate electrical and manual barrier for car parks.
- Monitor and authorize entrance of Members and their bona fide guests into the Club’s premises to maintain security.
- Account for all equipment and inventory and their serviceability.
- Report to the Security Supervisor on incidents or unusual occurrences involving the Police or Ambulance and Fire, including any damages to the Club’s facilities.
- Secondary level with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- MUST Possesses PLRD License for Security Officer Grade.
- $1700-$2000 Basic (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Other Allowance provided (Shift Allowance, Meal Allowance, Laundry Allowance).
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310