Security Incident Coordinator
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 12-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Receives, coordinates and manages security incidents for the organization.
- Responsible for the actions of other IR team members, disseminating information as necessary and facilitating the engagement of other security resources as needed.
- Team member will provide status updates to management as needed.
- Team member has cyber security experience, hands-on technical skills on Windows, Linux and Network security, along with experience in identifying live intrusions and triage security events in real-time.
- Project management, and 24x7 operational support experience is required.
- Capture / analyze network traffic for indications of compromise.
- Review log-based data, both in raw form and utilizing SIEM or aggregation tools.
- Perform live network assessments using leading packet capture and analysis software tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in security and information technology
- Possess operational support skills and Project management skills
- Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to track and manage multiple issues simultaneously.
- Working experience with SIEM solutions (QRadar, Splunk, Elastic Security)
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (to include Pivot tables, vlookup, Conditional Formatting)
- Prior experience in an Information Technology or Information Security Department, with incident response experience in an enterprise setting.
Desired Productivity Certifications (Any of the Following)
- Project +
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
Required Security Certifications (Any of the following)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- GCFE (GIAC Certified Forensics Examiner)
- GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials)
- SANS Security SEC401
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547