Security & Fire Safety Team Lead (West)
Our Client is a leading national distribution centre as well as a logistics service provider in the FMCG and retails businesses.
- Physical Security, Fire Safety & Facility support
- Leadership / Supervisor role
- Professional growth in the position
- Permanent, Full-Time and Executive level
- Responsible for daily operational support on physical security, fire safety, environmental safety/security, environmental housekepping (waste disposal), and inspection/maintenance of security access control system / fire protection facilities.
- Supervise / Coach a team of Security Executives and Officers, and manage service contractors on transportation and cleaning tasks
- Draft/call tender and/or quotes and formulate service contracts
- Formulate / streamline SOPs, Fire exacuation plan, emergency response plan, etc.
- Keep records on access control, equipment maintenance or servicing schedules, etc.
- Initiate regular meetings to ensure that all tasks are properly delegated and handled
- Diploma/Degree in related discipline; prefer with WSQ Diploma in Security and SCDF ceritified Fire Safety Manager
- Min 2 years in supervisory role or leadership position and experience managing security officers
- Min 5 years' working experience, preferably in the security industry such as SCDF, SPF, etc.
- Strong knowledge in the principles, practices and techniques of safety and security procedures and all relevant local legislation
- Knowledge in the fundamentals of investigation methodology and process
- Strong technical knowledge in security systems, e.g. CCTV, security alarm, access control, etc.
- Strong communicator, possessing both verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and manage stressful situations
- Able to travel to the West side of Singapore for work
- Able to work on rotating shift duties (AM & PM shifts)
- Cosy working environment / Industrial / Warehouse / Distribution Centre
Interested applicants are requested apply online or email your complete resume with a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd