- Reporting to the Building & Security Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the hotel to keep up the required standards, daily supervision on the overall work performance of the Supervisors and other subordinates in their respective places of work designation
- Perform duties in accordance with the day-to-day operations assigned by the Building & Security Manager within the building premises, i.e. hotel, shopping complex.
- To make sure that general security, car park, visitor management and emergency contingency plans and procedures are in order.
- Direct supervision of field officers and spot checks to ensure that they remain alert and discharge their duties correctly and in accordance with their job descriptions, procedures and instructions.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
- Diploma with three years of relevant working experience as Security Supervisor plus 4 Ads. Cert level modules (mandatory modules)
- Good oral and written communications and public relations skills preferred.
- Able to perform shift duties and work on weekends / Public Holidays.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in or email your resume together with a recent photograph and expected salary to:
The Human Resource Department
5 Coleman Street
Only Singaporean may apply
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified