- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work within a leading employer in the IT Services industry
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys.
The Company's Innovation Laboratory is a center of excellence in next generation Digital Technologies. Comprising of digital technologists with deep domain knowledge, this team helps enterprise customers to accelerate on their digital transformation journey. The Digital Innovation Laboratory partners with customers to build essential components – early digital roadmaps, experimental implementations of new technology, ongoing automated operation of digital processes and technology at global scale. The Digital Innovation Lab also functions as an incubation center for next generation solutions; Digital Innovation Laboratory collaborates with the company's Worldwide Platform teams to develop industry specific technology platforms for global customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting vulnerability assessments
- Oversight & resolution of security incidents
- Developing security subject-matter expertise and keep abreast of best practices & trends.
- You have recently graduated with a degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related discipline to IT/Cyber security.
- You have prior experience with Python or C++ programming language.
- Experience in Windows server and open system environment will be a plus
- You have designed and implemented IT Security or IT Digital project(s) as part of school work or internship/prior job.
- You have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology
- Lateral thinking, passionate, innovative and creative.
- Possess positive mindset, a doer mentality, proactive and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/18210339
Snaphunt Pte Ltd