Roles & Responsibilities
About the Role
The Operations function is responsible for all of the material handling processes from the point of delivery of product through to receipt by the customer ensuring that customer service, quality, and business requirements are met to the highest standards.
Responsible for all aspects of the team’s performance, specifically achievement of quality and delivery targets, process adherence and the relationship with internal and external customers.
- Oversee and guide day to day activities to ensure the team delivers high levels of process adherence regarding all inbound and outbound material and that all quality and delivery targets, specifically daily KPI’s, are monitored and achieved.
- Utilise all Pattonair’s operational systems to resolve issues within the team, such as quality or inventory queries, to optimise the team’s performance.
- Conduct and attend regular team meetings to review performance and update current progress against operational targets ensuring customer expectations are met in full.
- Ensure the team is effectively trained and that this is recorded via the appropriate method to enable maintenance of a fully flexible team to ensure quality and customer standards are achieved.
- Perform appropriate assessment to ensure that processes, work instructions and standard operating procedures are properly understood, executed and maintained to assist performance and operational training.
- Carry out full Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for all internal and external complaints using appropriate tools such as 5 whys, 8D etc
- Participation in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance.
- Perform conduct and capability meetings, investigation and formal hearings to ensure company standards are maintained.
- Full accountability for team absence management in conjunction with the HR teams.
- Productivity and other identified improvements from Right First Time (RFT) and Managing Daily Information (MDI)
- Pay for Skills accountability
- Minimum GCE O Level and above
- Experience in working logistic/warehouse environment
- Experience in supervising/leading a team
- Knowledge of 5S standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills
- Good communication skills
- Standard level of numeracy and literacy skills .Good attention to details