Section Head, Documentation Team
Maybank Singapore| Date Posted: 16-Jul-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Documentation control to ensure that terms and conditions of facility and/or security document conform to credit decision, legal requirement and bank’s guidelines.
- Validate fulfillment of conditions precedent in conformity to credit decisions and documentations.
- Liaise with internal departments including Relationship Managers, Risk Management, Legal, Compliance, insurers, valuers and /or any other relevant units to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Duly check that all security documentation is executed properly and are in order before issuance of compliance.
- Record & monitor document receipt at Credit Doc team and track & follow up pending credit documentation
- Ensure the proper safekeeping of facility/security documentation.
- Formulate, prepare and implement Checks and Balance Procedures on Credit Documentation including periodic sampling checks, as well as related reporting to management whenever necessary.
- Contribute to process improvement and projects to enhance productivity and improve service
- Conduct regular review in operation process/workflows and system enhancement to achieve operational efficiency.
- Participate in Project and enhancement.
- University degree or Poly Graduate or Diploma Holder
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in retail loans (including SME) credit documentation and have experience in staff supervision
- Analytical with a Keen eye for details, neat and meticulous
- Pro-active, good inter-personal and communication skills
- Good team player and able to motivate team members to meet/exceed expectations and manage team efficiency
- Proficient in the use of various Microsoft Office applications
- Able to initiate/manage process improvements to improve staff productivity or service satisfaction